University of Colorado - Denver - Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
1380 Lawrence St.
Denver, CO 80204
We are dedicated to giving students an integrated science perspective of how human-environment interaction shapes the Earth. Providing both physical and social science driven classes enhances students’ analytical skills as well as their ability to articulate ideas. We also offer a geospatial technology component, which gives students job skills and a platform to apply the education they’ve earned.
• A Bachelor of Arts degree with options for specialization, including urban studies, environmental studies, environmental science, and a general approach
• Four minor options: environmental sciences, geography,geology, and urban studies & planning.
• An MA in Applied Geography & Geospatial Science that will launch in Fall 2015.
• An MS in Environmental sciences with specialization options in air quality, environmental health, ecosystems, sustainability, water quality, geo-spatial analysis and environmental science education
• Certificates for those not in the program in the specialization options.