Pittsburg State University - School of Construction
1701 S Broadway St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Environmental & Safety Management
If you've ever considered a career in the industrial field, there's one important thing you need to know: safety in the workplace is more crucial than ever. The School of Construction offers a comprehensive sequence of courses leading to a degree in Environmental and Safety Management or a minor in Safety, Health and Environmental Management.
Our mission is to provide a quality construction education and develop professional leaders for the construction industry through extensive recruitment, real-world education and successful placement. We strive to improve the community through service, economic development and applied research.
Our vision is to be an innovative leader in an effective, people-centered, collaborative, accessible learning environment maximizing the potential of construction students, faculty and industry constituents.
The following degree programs are available in Construction:
• Bachelor of Science in Technology - Major in Construction Management
• Bachelor of Science in Technology - Major in Environmental and Safety Management
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology - Major in Construction Engineering Technology
• Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology - Construction Emphasis
• Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology - Environment and Safety Emphasis
• Minor in Construction Management
• Minor in Construction Technology
• Minor in Construction Technology for Interior Design
• Minor in Safety, Health and Environmental Management
• Master of Engineering Technology - Concentration in Construction
• Master of Science in Technology - Construction Management Emphasis