Oregon Institute of Technology - Environmental Sciences Program
3201 Campus Dr.
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
• B.S. in Environmental Sciences
• Dual B.S. in Civil Engineering & Environmental Sciences
• Dual B.S. in Renewable Energy Engineering & Environmental Sciences
Biology, GIS, and Sustainability
From the Director:
Welcome to the Oregon Tech Environmental Sciences Program!
Our curriculum features several aspects designed to equally prepare students for the job market or graduate training in environmental sciences and natural resource management:
• Hands-on outdoor learning in remarkable field settings
• Inquiry- and analysis-based training in applied scientific reasoning and methodology
• Integration of novel and emergent technologies, including geographic information systems (GIS)
• Small class size with enhanced access to high-quality faculty
• Opportunities for student-led research projects
• Faculty assistance with job placement and/or graduate school admission
Find out how and why our students soar in local-to-global job markets and are making impacts in environmental management, restoration, and resource stewardship.