Oregon Graduate Institute - School of Public Health
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239
Our joint school allows students to tap into the resources of both Portland State University and Oregon Health & Science University. Both located in the SW quadrant of Portland, you can get from one campus to another by a quick tram trip, bike ride, or walk.
Our faculty have a breadth of experience and interests, and our programs offer diverse learning opportunities, in the classroom, throughout our great city, and across the globe.
Join us in Portland!
School of Public Health programs overview:
• MPH: Biostatistics; Environmental Systems and Human Health; Epidemiology; Health Management and Policy; Health Promotion; Primary Health Care and Health Disparities
• Masters' Degrees: Biostatistics; Health Studies
• Certificates: Biostatistics; Public Health
• Dual Degrees: Epidemiology and Medicine (MD/MPH); Health Promotion and Urban Planning (MPH/MURP); Health Management and Policy/Social Work (MPH/MSW); Health Promotion and Social Work (PMH/MSW)
• PhD Program: Community Health; Epidemiology; Health Systems and Policy
• Residency: Preventive Medicine