North Carolina State University - Civil, Construction & Environmental Engineering Department
The Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering offers undergraduate degrees in civil engineering, construction engineering, and environmental engineering. Read our message from the department head.
Seven graduate programs are offered in computing and systems, construction engineering and management, water resources and environmental engineering, structural engineering and mechanics, transportation systems and materials, and geotechnical/geoenvironmental engineering.
Our degrees and programs offered:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
• Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering
• Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
• Master's Degrees in Civil Engineering
• Master's Degrees in Environmental Engineering
• Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering