Ergoworks Consulting, LLC
13643 Glenhurst Road, Suite 100
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Ergoworks Consulting, LLC was founded in 1989, by Marjorie Werrell, PT, CPEE, CIE and current president of Ergoworks Consulting, LLC. Zack Koutsandreas, CPEE is the current Vice President. We provide Comprehensive Injury Management, Ergonomic Analysis, Prevention Training and OSHA Compliance Programs to corporate, industrial and government clients.
Ergoworks Consulting, LLC specializes in assisting clients by establishing a proactive approach to reducing costly injuries and reducing expenses, while improving morale and productivity . Over 85% of our business volume is either repeat client work or by referral.
… and why we are special:
• Team of certified ergonomists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Safety Professionals, COHN and OSHA
• Authorized Trainers who desire to partner with you to achieve results for your company.
• Our staff averages 17 years experience as professionals with medical, ergonomic, management and engineering backgrounds.
• Strong combination of experts who work closely together.
• Extensive work experience allows for practical work solutions.
• Clients are linked to other successful businesses sharing the same strategies.
• Members of APTA, HF&ES, ASSE, SHRM and BBP.
• Ergonomics is multifaceted and affects all departments. We work closely with your Human Resources, OccHealth, Safety, Risk Management, Facilities, Training, Purchasing and Workers Compensation departments.