Burlington, VT
The ENVS major is available to students in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS for a B.S.), College of Arts and Sciences (CAS for a B.A.), and the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources (RSENR for a B.S.).
Burlington, VT
If you love the outdoors, science and creating solutions, we hope you'll consider pursuing a B.S. degree in Environmental Sciences at UVM.
South Royalton, VT
VLS offers more degrees, more certificates, more faculty, and more research centers than any other school focused on environmental law.