Eastern Kentucky University - Department of Risk Management & Insurance
521 Lancaster Ave
Richmond, KY 40475
Do you want a challenging and financially rewarding career?
The BBA and BS in Risk Management & Insurance at EKU are the only undergraduate insurance degrees in Kentucky.
• B.S. in Risk Management and Insurance
• B.B.A. in Risk Management and Insurance
• Minor in Risk Management and Insurance
Who Would be Interested in Risk Management and Insurance?
• Someone who is interested in exploring and managing risks businesses face in all industry
• A student who is academically and socially motivated with an interest in business
• Someone with an outgoing and amiable personality
• Someone who is a self-starter, creative thinker, and goal-oriented
• Someone who enjoys working in a corporate home office or agency environment with others
Why Risk Management and Insurance?
• The ONLY Risk Management and Insurance program in Kentucky
• All EKU School of Business degree programs, including Risk Management and Insurance, are accredited by AACSB International
• Significant industry interaction and support through meet-and-greet and major specific career fairs
• An active professional fraternity (Gamma Iota Sigma) with at least one trip out of state a semester
• Strong alumni base
• Potential for local, regional, and national employment