Columbia Southern University - College of Safety & Emergency Services
21982 University Lane
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Environmental mangers analyze environmental impact, follow legal requirements, set environmental objectives and establish policy to reduce environmental impacts. At the corporate level, they are also largely responsible for employee safety, employee environment awareness, and compliance.
CSU offers educational opportunities in environmental management, including:
• B.S. Environmental Management
• M.S. Occupational Safety and Health
• M.S. Occupational Safety and Health - Environmental Management
• Certificate - Environmental Management
• Certificate - Industrial Hygiene Management
Earning a degree in occupational safety and health allows professionals to pursue a variety of career paths within an industry specific field. These professionals work with management on developing policy, ensuring compliance and following OSHA regulations designed to create a safer and healthier workplace.
Occupational Safety & Health Programs - Occupational Safety & Health Certificates:
• A.S. Occupational Safety & Health
• B.S. Occupational Safety & Health
• B.S. Occupational Safety & Health - Fire Science
• M.S. Occupational Safety & Health
• M.S. Occupational Safety & Health - Environmental Mgmt.